How to Track a Lost iPhone, Android or Windows Phone
In this rapid pace of the world, the smartphone is an essential part of our life. People want to keep their device secure with another type password, patterns, and passcode. Phone password function enables the user to maintain their device protected from unauthorized users. However, imagine if your device is lost or stolen? As we all know the uncertain scenario can happen at anytime you have to fully configure your device to monitor your missing Android, iPhone, or even Windows phone. Wish to know how to track a lost phone? This is the best place for you to receive the ideal solution to this problem. Here, we’ll provide you best strategies to monitor lost Android, iOS, or Windows mobile phone.
– Part 1. How to Track a Lost Android Phone
– Part 2. How to Track a Lost iPhone
– Part 3. How to Track a Lost Windows Phone
– Part 4. Other Things You Can Do If Your Phone is Lost or Stolen
Part 1. How to Track a Lost Android Phone
NetSpy is an all-in-one tool that is powered by numerous awesome features, unlike other tools. Basically, NetSpy is a tracking tool which is made for Android and iOS apparatus to make parenting easier and convenient. With NetSpy, the user can access the target device place, text messages, telephone history, history, photos, videos, and much more. If the target device has a Android device afterward, you can access it location tracking feature to know where the device is right today. The cost of NetSpy is quite reasonable in costs, you may choose from several flexible subscription programs. Wish to know how to track a missing phone? Read this part carefully to know how to monitor a lost Android phone.
Why Choose This All-in-one Phone Tracker:
– Location tracking: If your kids aren’t telling you about their location then, try out this amazing tool. This tool will let you remotely monitor the dwell location of the device without knowing the goal device user.
– Function in Stealth mode: This is another reason that makes it better than others. NetSpy works quietly in the background of the target apparatus and record inputs which were made on the device.
– Track text messages: Messages is your ideal feature for you in the event that you want to learn what your girlfriend, children, or employee is doing. You will get complete access to target device messages app and show you sent and received SMS.
– Keylogger: NetSpy provide Keylogger attribute for Android devices. The main point of this feature is to record keyboard inputs that are made on the target device. Regrettably, this isn’t available for iOS devices.
Easy Measures to Track a Lost Android Phone
Step 1. Sign up
Open NetSpy official website online browser and click on the”Sign Up” button that’s placed the in the top-right corner of the window. On Create NetSpy account page, enter Email ID and password and then click on the”Sign Up” button.
Step 2. Install NetSpy App on Target Android Phone
Now, input information regarding target Android device and choose Android operating system.
Get physical access to the target Android device and open my.fonemonitor.com and download NetSpy apk file. Enable Unknown sources by visiting Settings — Security — and tap Unknown Sources to enable.
Install the downloaded NetSpy app and enter NetSpy account login details and start monitoring.
Step 3. Start Track Someone’s real life Site
Open NetSpy official site and start your NetSpy accounts to start online dashboard.
Check this site out at How to Track a Lost Phone Including Android/iPhone/Windows Phone
Note: This is only going to work if the lost Android apparatus has NetSpy app installed.
Part 2. How to Track a Lost iPhone Real-time Location
Find my iPhone is the great location tracking app that’s developed by Apple to find the live place of iDevice. If your iPhone device is lost or stolen then, Locate My iPhone maybe an easy method to locate and track lost iPhone. There are 2 ways to access the lost iPhone with Locate My iPhone. One may use iCloud to monitor the location or utilizing another iPhone/iPad device. Here, we’re using iCloud to monitor a missing iPhone. Before performing these steps, make sure the Find My iPhone is allowed on missing iPhone device. This is the very best solution to your problem how to track a missing phone.
Easy Steps to Track a Lost iPhone or iPad
Step 1: Open a web browser and type https://icloud.com to start iCloud web-client.
Step 2: Now, enter the iCloud ID login details such as iCloud ID and password.
Step 3: Once the iCloud accounts successfully logged in, you have to click on the”Locate iPhone” icon.
Step 4: Apple Map will appear on the display, click the All Devices arrow and choose your lost iPhone device.
Step 5: You will see 3 modes including Play audio, lost manner, and disable.
– Perform Audio: When you click the Play Sound, the device plays a sound continuously with maximum volume.
– Missing Mode: Engaging with the missing mode, you have to input your cell number that will appear on the screen of the lost device. If someone found your missing device, the number will help them to call you.
– Erase: This really is the last choice if your mobile phone is packed with confidential information. Click Erase to wipe all of the data which is placed on the missing iPhone device.
Part 3. How to Track a Lost Windows Phone
Windows Phone is equipped with incorporated Find My Phone features that allow the user to find the place of Windows Phone. Find My Phone is the great function to maintain your device protected and secure.
Easy Measures to Track a Lost Windows Phone
Step 1: You have to open preferences on your Windows phone and go to Privacy section.
Step 2: Harness the location and empower the Find My Phone attribute.
Step 3: Open a web browser onto your computer and type https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and hit on”Enter” button.
Step 4: Input Microsoft accounts credential and click the”Find My Phone” beneath the device option.
Step 5: Map will appear on the screen with similar options such as Play Sound, Locate, and Erase.
Step 6: Click on the Locate to observe the live location of your lost Windows Phone.
Part 4. Other Things You Can Do When Your Telephone is Missing or Stolen
First of all, you can change the login credentials including Mail, Cloud Storage Service, banking, and many others. It’s always recommended by security experts to immediately change your account password for future prevention.
Contact Mobile Network Service Provider
The second step is to contact your mobile network service provider and alter them that your cell phone is missing. This will help the mobile service provider to find the device and block all incoming and outgoing services.
Notify Your Employers
If you utilize that missing cell phone to get business emails or programs, you can inform about it to your companies to prevent more problems. This will permit the company to guarantee the confidential information about the company. Perhaps , the IT department will delete all company data that is associated with your account.
Contact the Bank
This is the major thing which you have to do if you lost your mobile phone. If any incorrect person discovered your device possibly he/she access sensitive information such as credit card information, and others.
Wish to know how to monitor a lost phone? Here in this article, we’ve discussed best strategies to find the location of lost Android, iPhone, and Windows telephone place. All procedures are well analyzed by me writing this article thus, you can rely on this option.